- Double tap the side of the Bio 2 to turn on the screen. (Some have even had success snapping their fingers twice, give it a try!)
- Tap the screen to select.
- Swipe the screen to scroll through different screens. You can swipe in both directions.
Click here to know more about it. Thereof, how do you use the striiv activity tracker?
Set Up Fusion
One may also ask, how do you turn on a striiv band? Open the Striiv app, and double tap your Band. You will see the blue bar at the top of the screen change to show a moon and a toggle button. Tap on that toggle button and you will see a counter start. Your Band will also light up in a special sleep mode animation.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you charge a Striiv Fusion?
How do I put a tracker on my Android phone?
- Navigate to your device’s Settings.
- Tap on Lock screen and security.
- Tap on Other security settings. (This step may be unnecessary depending on your particular device and Android version.)
- Tap on Device admin apps.
- Tap Find My Device.
- Tap Activate.
How do I connect my phone to striiv?
- Install Striiv app on your phone. Install iOS App.
- Create Account. Create an account using an email address, or using your facebook login.
- Select Striiv Fusion. Press the menu button in the upper left corner, and select ‘Pair Device’.
- Charge Your Tracker. !
- Pairing Code.
- Wearing Your Fusion.
Why won’t my fitness tracker turn on?
In case this does not work, please try the following: Reset the tracker by holding down the power button for 30 seconds. Fully charge the tracker using the included USB charger.
How do I turn on my fitness tracker?
Turn on the fitness band Touch and hold the display. Light up the display Touch the display or rotate your wrist to a horizontal position. Turn off the fitness band Swipe on the screen from left to right using your finger until you see the icon . Then touch the power switch icon .
How do I turn on activity tracker?
- On your Android phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Google Fit .
- Tap Permissions Physical activity. Allow.
- Open the Google Fit app .
- At the bottom, tap Profile.
- At the top, tap Settings .
- Under “Tracking preferences,” turn Track activity metrics on or off.
How do you turn on Dofit activity tracker?
Key Definitions: Tap to switch on, and switch between tracker’s functions Long Press (hold) is to Activate sport mode • Make sure that your smartphone’s Bluetooth is ON and that both the device and smartphone have some battery capacity.
How do I turn on my iFITNESS pulse?
Turn on Bluetooth on your phone, open iFITNESS Activity Tracker app, enter setting menu and click search for device, choose iFITNESS and you will then connect. Open the iFITNESS Activity Tracker app and access your Devices menu and reconnect your iFITNESS Activity Tracker.
How do I connect my fitness tracker to my phone?
Switch on Bluetooth in the Settings on your Android device. Start the TomTom MySports mobile app on your Android device. On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth and smartphone icons and press the button again.
How do you change the time on a fusion watch?
Press the button once to display the time, and then press and hold the button for 3 seconds to select the right hour and minutes. You can even set the date by doing the same thing. Once your watch has the correct time and date, avoid touching the button to save the settings.