- Logging workers.
- Fishers and related fishing workers.
- Aircraft pilots and flight engineers.
- Refuse and recyclable materials collectors.
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers.
- Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural workers.
See further detail related to it here. Also know, what is the number 1 most dangerous job in the world?
Going by sheer number of on-the-job deaths, truck drivers and sales drivers was by far the most dangerous, accounting for nearly 1,000 (987) deaths in 2017.
Furthermore, what is the most dangerous profession in the world? logging workers
Then, what are the 5 most dangerous jobs in the world?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous & Hazardous Jobs in 2019
What jobs have the highest death rate?
Using data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we found the 34 jobs in America that had the highest rates of fatal injuries in 2018. Logging workers, fishers, aircraft pilots, and roofers made the top of the list.
How many ironworkers die a year?
Still, fatal injury rates have declined for these two high-risk occupations since 1992, when ironworkers experienced 143.3 deaths per 100,000 full-time workers and power installers had 149.3 deaths per 100,000 fulltime workers.
What trade has the most deaths?
- Fishers and related fishing workers – 99.8.
- Logging Workers – 84.3.
- Aircraft pilots and flight engineers – 48.6.
- Roofers – 45.2.
- Refuse and recyclable material collectors – 35.
- Structural iron and steel workers – 33.4.
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers – 26.8.
What is the most dangerous dog in the world?
- St. Bernard. Flickr | Schneidersphotography.
- Great Dane. Flickr | Laertes.
- Bull Terrier. Flickr | rtadlock.
- Perro de Presa Canario. Pixabay | 825545.
- Flickr | topdrawersausage. English Mastiff.
What is the most dangerous trade?
The Most Dangerous Trade examines the tactics of well-known short sellers such as: academic and hedge fund manager James Chanos, Herbalife short seller William Ackman, “Demolition Man” Manuel Asensio, and former harness horse racer Doug Kass.
How many linemen are killed each year?
There are approximately 21 lineman deaths per 100,000 workers.
What is the most dangerous military job?
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Expert.
- Forward Observer.
- Cavalry Scout / Reconnaissance.
- Combat Medic / Corpsman.
- Pararescue / Winchman.
- Combat Engineer.
How dangerous is lineman job?
Utility work is essential for keeping electricity running into our homes, but it is also highly dangerous. Linemen risk falls, electric shocks, burns, and other injuries while on the job every day, and these incidents can even be fatal. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, these risks include: Electrocution.
What are the most boring jobs?
- Security Guard. Hours after dusk, a security guard is entrusted to take care of the premises.
- Bank Branch Manager. As lucrative as it is, being a bank branch manager is also one of the most boring jobs in the world.
- Data Entry.
- Truck Driver.
- Cleaning and Housekeeping.