- 1 of 18. Tom Brady, QB, nine. Kyle Terada / USA TODAY Sports.
- 2 of 18. Stephen Gostkowski, K, six. Kevin Jairaj / USA Today Sports Images.
- 3 of 18. Mike Lodish, NT, six.
- 4 of 18. Cornelius Bennett, LB, five.
- 5 of 18. Tedy Bruschi, LB, five.
- 6 of 18. Larry Cole, DE, five.
- 7 of 18. John Elway, QB, five.
- 8 of 18. Marv Fleming, TE, five.
View more on it here. Also, which player has played in 9 Super Bowls?
Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. He spent the first 20 seasons of his career with the New England Patriots, playing in nine Super Bowls and winning six of them (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI, and LIII), the most of any player in NFL history.
Also, what player has lost the most Super Bowls? Most losses (player), 5
Thereof, which player has scored the most Super Bowl career points?
Who was the oldest NFL quarterback?
- George Frederick Blanda (September 17, 1927 – September 27, 2010) was an American football quarterback and placekicker who played professionally in the American Football League (AFL) and National Football League (NFL).
- Blanda retired from pro football in August 1976 as the oldest player to ever play at the age of 48.
How much is Tom Brady worth?
It’s estimated that Tom Brady has a net worth of $180 million. If you add his wife, Gisele Bundchen, into the calculation, the number is closer to $540 million. Tom Brady making this much money is how he can splurge on things like $16,000 diets, extensive training routines and real estate.
What is the lowest number of points ever scored in a Super Bowl?
Super Bowl LIII was the lowest scoring Super Bowl ever. Super Bowl LIII has was a historically low–scoring affair. The New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 13-3, and those 16 points were the fewest scored in an NFL title game in the Super Bowl era.
Has there been a Super Bowl shutout?
No game in Super Bowl history has ever ended with a shutout. The Redskins lost 14–7 in the lowest-scoring Super Bowl in NFL history.
What is the average score for the Super Bowl?
The average winning score is 30.1, with the average losing score 16.1, an average winning margin of 14. However, 15 of the past 16 games have been decided by 14 or fewer points, a sign of a much more competitive era in the NFL.
Which NFL quarterback has thrown the most career Super Bowl interceptions?
What is the longest Super Bowl game?
Against the Eagles, Plunkett went 13-of-21 for 261 yards and three touchdowns that included an 80-yard touchdown pass to Kenny King, which was at the time the longest play from scrimmage in Super Bowl history.
Who is the only player to rush for more than 200 yards in a Super Bowl?
The Broncos went on to win 23-20. Today, the Elway-led fourth-quarter rally is simply referred to as “The Drive.” The versatile Elway is the only player in National Football League history to pass for more than 3,000 yards and rush for more than 200 yards in the same season seven consecutive times.
Who is best QB of all time?
- Tom Brady. Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty Images.
- Joe Montana. Montana never put up crazy stats but he may have been the most efficient quarterback to ever play.
- Peyton Manning.
- Brett Favre.
- Drew Brees.
- John Elway.
- Johnny Unitas.
- Dan Marino.
Who lost 4 Super Bowls in a row?
The record books also say the Buffalo Bills are the only team to play in four straight Super Bowls. Heck, only one other team — the ’71-’73 Miami Dolphins — even made it to three in a row. But the Bills lost those four Super Bowls by an average score of 35-18.